Jean Pare Banana Bread Recipe
Today Recipes | Jean Pare Banana Bread Recipe – Our favorite dessert recipes are ones which could pass in the morning, too. Extra points whenever they use ingredients maybe you already build hand! For this reason banana bread is a staple. It’s so versatile, very easy and arguably, the most popular form of quick bread out there (though we love a fantastic loaf of pumpkin bread, too)! All that’s necessary are a couple of pantry staples plus some ripened bananas to makes this moist, cake-like bread. When you are bananas for banana-flavored treats, let your bananas get extra-ripe before baking, with brown skin and fall-apart peels. Then work them into this no-fail banana bread recipe, or try your hand at some of our other banana desserts! Don’t have any extra-ripe bananas available? Toss them on a baking sheet and into your oven at 300°F, peel and all, for approximately 40 minutes. Banana bread is indeed customizable; you will find there’s version for anyone! Try adding mix-ins like walnuts, choc chips, Nutella or peanut butter for a fairly easy upgrade (you can thank us later). If you’re looking to develop healthier ingredient swaps, try using whole-grain flour or subbing yogurt + applesauce with the oil. Or, just stick to this foolproof recipe for guaranteed success! Enjoy
Jean Pare Banana Bread Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 2 Hours 20 Minutes
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 medium)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup chopped nuts, if desired
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 9×5- or 8×4-inch loaf pan with shortening or cooking spray. In large bowl, beat sugar and butter with spoon until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs. Stir in bananas, milk and vanilla until well blended.
- In small bowl, mix flour, nuts, baking soda and salt. Add to banana mixture all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Pour into pan.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Wrap tightly and store in refrigerator.
Applesauce Bread: Substitute 1 cup applesauce for mashed bananas; stir 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon into flour mixture. Berry-Banana Bread: Stir 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries into flour mixture. Currant-Banana Bread: Stir 1/2 cup dried currants into flour mixture.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Jean Pare Banana Bread Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- banana bread recipe jean pare
- james martins recipe for banana bread
- best of best of bridge banana recipe
- diva can cook banana bread
- divas can cook banana cake
- jean pare banana bread
- trinidad recipe for banana bread
- james martin banana bread recipe
- jean pare banana muffins recipe
- jean pare recipes