Easy Hashbrown Hamburger Casserole With Veggies And Cheese Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Hashbrown Hamburger Casserole With Veggies And Cheese Recipe – This Hashbrown Hamburger Casserole with Veggies and Cheese Recipe has developed into a new family favorite! It contains an extensive meal multi functional dish, rendering it very convenient.
It is usually one of those particular meals that There’s no doubt that tastes just as good a beachside lounge chair as leftovers! (To reheat When i first microwave after which put below the broiler to re-crisp the potatoes.)
If you would like makes this more “from scratch” you can grate your potatoes as opposed to while using pre-packaged hash browns. The pre-shredded hashbrowns just transform it into a lot quicker to acquire you are cooking!
Hashbrown Hamburger Casserole With Veggies And Cheese Recipe
I additionally cannot rave enough about my bamboo utensils. I don’t know why I ever waited that long to begin using them!
These utensils are super sturdy and easy to clean. (The “recommended cleaning method” is hand washing, but mine already went through the dishwasher many times!
I additionally like this they are created from a healthy material. It’s tough to believe they’re a comparable price as those horrible plastic utensils you discover at the dollar store.
- Nonstick cooking spray, for coating baking dish
- 12 ounces 2-percent Greek yogurt
- 1 cup lowfat (1-percent) milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 pounds frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup shredded extra-sharp Cheddar (4 ounces)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large yellow onions, chopped
- 1 pound sliced cremini (baby bella) mushrooms
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, optional
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or chives, for garnish