Easy Bundt Pan Lasagna Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Bundt Pan Lasagna Recipe – I made this over the weekend, and it was excellent! It was a pain in the neck trying to keep the noodles from falling in the pan, so I clipped them to the bundt pan cake center hole with chip bag clips. I’ll have to work on that part of it. Also the top noodles (which became the bottom) were way too crispy to even cut easily. I think next time I’ll keep it covered with aluminum foil. Also, I didn’t put my mozzarella cheese on until the last few minutes of baking; I think 45 minutes at 375 would have just burnt all that good mozzarella. Everyone really liked it, Enjoy!
Easy Bundt Pan Lasagna Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 1 Hour 45 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion (peeled and finely diced)
- 3 boxes frozen spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 18-20 lasagna noodles
- 11/2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Parmigiana-Reggiano cheese (grated, plus more for serving)
- 1/2 cup basil (chopped)
- 1 pound mozzerella cheese (shredded)
- 3 cups marinara sauce (warmed and divided)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the red onion and cook 4-5 minutes until translucent. Add the spinach and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat. Place mixture into a medium bowl and let cool completely.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water add the lasagna noodles and cook 2 minutes less than the package instructions. Drain and slice 6 of the lasagna noodles in half. Set aside until ready to use.
- Add the ricotta cheese, eggs, Parmigiana-Reggiano, and basil to the bowl with the cooled spinach mixture. Season with Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, mix to combine.
- Line the bottom of the prepared bundt pan with 12-14 lasagna noodles, laying the noodles horizontally and overlapping lightly with the edge hanging off the side of the pan. Sprinkle the lasagna noodles with 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese, and then spread 1/3 of the ricotta mixture on top of the cheese, followed by 3/4 cup of marinara sauce. Layer the halved lasagna noodles over the sauce. Sprinkle with another 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese, 1/3 of the ricotta and 3/4 cup of the marinara sauce. Repeat one more time ending with the marinara sauce.
- Using the edges of the lasagna noodles hanging over the side of the pan, fold noodles over the ricotta mixture to enclose the lasagna. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese. Transfer to the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and allow cooling for at least 1 hour in the pan. Inver the lasagna on a cutting board. Slice into pieces and top with extra Parmigiana-Reggiano and basil. Serve with a bowl of warmed marinara sauce in the center of the lasagna for dipping.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Bundt Pan Lasagna Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- bundt cake lasagna
- lasagna in bundt pan
- bundt pan lasagna recipe
- bundt pan recipes
- bundt pan lasagna recipe TASTY
- bundt bap lasagna
- lasagna made in bundt pan
- lasagna in bundt pan recipe
- lasagna bundt recipe
- bunt pan lasanga