Easy Annabel Karmel Best Ever Banana Bread Recipe
Annabel Karmel Best Ever Banana Bread Recipe | I’ve previously mentioned my family’s odd banana eating habits. Regardless how many I buy, they always seem end 2 or 3 behind, and I’ve surmised it is because they want me to generate something with them. Sometimes I do, and sometimes I peel them and stick them on the freezer for replacements for a later time. Sometimes the luggage of frozen bananas start mounting up, so I go to the Taste of Home site to discover a recipe.
No major changes to that one. I omitted the walnuts because of allergies, if I’d had them readily available I would have added some mini choc chips or cinnamon chips. I sprinkled the highest with turbinado sugar before baking, we merely love the crunch it gives. One loaf was not at all enough, next time I’ll definitely double the recipe and freeze one of many loaves. Thanks a lot to Gert K. for sharing her recipe.
Annabel Karmel Best Ever Banana Bread Recipe
When I became a kid and heard the saying “no flies on him”, I just presumed the person spoken about had good personal hygiene and didn’t smell like a garbage can. It’s interesting men and women frequently associate bad smells with flies, and Perhaps flies generally are interested in the grosser things in life. This is why I became a bit surprised any time my property filled while using heavenly aroma of this banana bread baking in all of its golden glory, flies flocked towards fly wire on the windows, trying to find a way inside. The entire house was filled with the most delicous banana and cinnamon smells as that banana loaf cooked away.
- 1 stick butter
- 1-cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 lb bananas, mashed
- 3 tbsp natural yogurt (not low fat)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup raisins
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F and grease and line an 8 ½ x 4 ½ x 2 ¾ in loaf tin. Beat the butter and sugar together until creamy then add the egg and continue to beat until smooth. Add the mashed bananas, yogurt and vanilla extract.
- Sift together with the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and beat this gradually into the banana mixture. Finally, stir in the raisins and chopped nuts (if using). Bake for about 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.