Best Roast Chicken Breast Recipes
Today Recipes | Best Roast Chicken Breast Recipes – Do you know that “Roasted Chicken Recipes” are the single most highly searched things on Google? I realized that although I have a lot of chicken recipes, I hardly possess any that demand chicken breasts, and are generally actually something I cook A LOT around here. For years I am using a way that yields by far the most tender and juicy chicken, which happens to be important because after all, chicken breasts, especially baked, tend to be bone dry. It’s really easy to dry out chicken due to there being minimal fat. How do you rectify that? With the addition of fat obviously! But the best kind.
Rubbing the chicken with a little organic extra-virgin olive oil before baking helps add moisture towards the chicken and also helps the seasonings continue with the breast. I take advantage of a very simple seasoning of salt and pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder. This can be my go-to method that I’ve been using for years. I utilize it for a simple and fast dinner, and I most certainly will also cook extra and save it to raise soups and casseroles. Maintain it within a sealed bag from the fridge for a vacation, or pop it from the freezer if you aren’t utilizing it right away. Enjoy!
Best Roast Chicken Breast Recipes
Preparation time Cook time
5 Minutes 20 Minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Pound chicken breasts lightly so they are of even thickness.
- Pour olive oil in a 13″ x 9″ baking dish. Lightly dredge the chicken through to coat it, then place chicken breasts side by side in the dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over both sides of the chicken and rub it in with your hands. Place chicken breasts side by side, making sure there is no overlap.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until juices are clear or a meat thermometer reads 160-170 degrees. *Note – depending on the size of your chicken breasts, it could take longer. Mine were pounded to less than an inch thick.
- Cover with foil and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes while the juices settle before slicing.
- Serve hot.
A number of people were concerned with regards to the olive oil being cooked at this kind of warm and it can break down and grow harmful so I have switched to getting corn or canola oil. Although the oven temp is 450 degrees, your food (and consequently the oil) doesn’t reach anywhere near that temperature and it’s only while in the oven for this quick time. I have not had an issue with the little bit of extra virgin olive oil reaching it’s smoke point within the chicken, but if you are concerned, I recommend doing research and making that decision for yourself.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Best Roast Chicken Breast Recipes, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- pioneer woman today\s show recipes
- pioneer woman recipes today\s show
- pioneer woman show today
- pioneer woman todays show recipes
- the chew chicken recipe today
- chicken recipes from the chew
- pioneer woman todays recipes
- the chew quinoa recipe today